Private Blog

We have decided to make our blog Private. We will keep this blog public and update it with a link to our private blog for you to view. If we have not yet invited you to view our private blog, please leave your email as a comment and we will be sure to give you access asap. For those with a link to our blog on your own, please leave the link as http://cami-zane.blogspot.com/. This way friends and family will be able to view our public blog from yours and soon they too will be able to see our private blog. Thank you for your help!

11.09.2010

-Officially Private-

Hooray, we have finally figured out all the details (we think) for this dual blog to work. Hopefully it all runs smoothly-we will continue to post updates here so you can view them on our private blog. Be patient with us though, if there is a glitch-let us know and we will be sure to get it figured out. If we haven't invited you to read our private blog yet, be sure to leave your email in the comments and we will invite you soon. Much Thanks!
-The Fairbanks

Click Here to view the new blog.

10 comments:

  1. Cami- I'm one of those that may "peek" at(aka blog stalk;) your blog, so I'd like an invite!:) jjkastleman@gmail.com

    Hope you're doing good!

    Jen (Decker) Kastleman:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ccbrazelton@gmail.com Thanks Cami Oh this is Cindi Brazelton, Cheryls daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude, do you mind adding me?? I promise not to be too creepy. buckkristi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lgrimes@dmail.dixie.edu
    I just love you cam, and it sounds like things are going so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope this works this time. i love reading your blog! jenyoung87@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl. I talked with your mom today! I was at her work! You need to invite me to your blog. I am going private too. I will invite you to mine too. Good luck at your new job:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. brittney.ann.s@aggiemail.usu.edu :) Sorry it took so long!

    ReplyDelete
  8. UGH!! I was gonna try to not let people know that I actaully stalk them so much, but then everyone goes and makes everything all private and I'm forced to reveal my true self: stalker-extraordinaire!! Wah ha ha!!!! Anyways, your little "teasers" make me wanna know what the heck you are talking about, so if you are OK with me stalking you in private now.....please add me!! :) shannishell@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cami would you mind adding me? Thanks! Hope things in the "real" world are going well! I'm sure you are missing school right?!kali_christesen87@msn.com

    ReplyDelete